So much for being a regular blogger! When was my last post?...June?! Well, needless to say, we enjoyed the rest of our summer and were sad to see it come to a close. I went to Girls Camp with my ward in August as an assistant leader (it was great except for the terrorist mice in the cabins!). Then we had an nice vacation with Michael's family in La Jolla, CA. It was after that trip that we dove back into school...not exactly what I felt like doing, but then again it's nice to be back in school, with a schedule and a routine, expanding our knowledge... I'm finally down to 2 semesters until I graduate and become an RN! It's about time! Having started school in Fall of 2004, it's been a long haul.
My nursing semester consists of adult critical care nursing, psychiatric nursing, and (in order to get me up to 12 credits to be full time) self-directed studies. I chose to study up on different natural childbirth methods. No, I'm not pregnant, but I just think pregnancy and birth are so amazing, and facinating and I love to learn about it. And it will be great to know when we do have babies!
Oh, and I passed my State board exam and am now officially an Licensed Practical Nurse! I have yet to find a job as one though...Job searching - ugh.
I love your blog! I'm excited to keep reading it. And I love that Michael tried to fix the windmill at Trafalga. I'm so impressed you're like a real nurse!
ReplyDeleteNew post! New post! What else do you expect me to do on a Sunday night if you haven't updated your blog and Michael won't play online games with me?
ReplyDelete